Sunday, July 26, 2009

LAZY SUMMER

Photobucket

You'll notice that I have refrained from using my usual Sunday Songs segment today; a segment which I employ in order to avoid posting actual significant content. You may have also noticed that this is my first post in quite some time. I have been absent from the internet void for two reasons:

1) It's summertime, and I've been lingering on any patio, beach, or park bench that I have access to.

2) The internet is boring. Or at least, I am entirely bored with most of the art, photography, and fashion showcased therein.

Antlers used in home decor. Rose-tinted photographs of suspended balloons. The fashionable revival of 90's day-shift hooker wear. Bloody FACEBOOK. I realize it's all relative and everyone has different tastes, but some things just WILL NOT DIE. Can we move on now? Pretty please?

I promise I only get cranky like this most of the time, not all of the time.

photo by Denis Davydov

1 comment:

High Tea Bakery said...

Amen Sister!!!
From your sister.