Thursday, May 14, 2009

PAPERCRAFT

Photobucket

I've recently realized that my blog has become a dumping ground for things which, while I find them utterly inspiring, I know full well I'd be too lazy to create. Point in case, all this paper folding business. I can't imagine how long some of these amazing pieces took to create, but I've certainly become rather obsessed with them.

This book will most likely be on my birthday list (Am I still allowed to make one at this age?). Papercraft won't be released until September of this year, but it looks like its going to be a fairly broad and inspiring reference guide for all things paper related.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

shimu's holiday said...

Reading your post make me think of Chanel latest Haute Couture show. Karl brought a Japanese Designer to make the wonderful head pieces and decoration out of paper. It's really fascinating.
I do have some picture of it in my blog.
http://shimusholiday.blogspot.com/2009/03/chanel-haute-couture-ss09.html
:)))
Pan's Holiday