Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Current Obsession: Typography



Typography is not so much a current obsession of mine, but a life long one. I'm proud to say that if there is a type or font to be replicated on a cake at work, I am the go-to girl to do it. I think it goes hand in hand with my interest in advertising, graphic design, and logos as well. Anyways, I was reading Poppytalk this morning, where I clicked a link to the Uppercase gallery (located in Art Central in Calgary). Lo and behold, I was greeted with what was being called 'typewriter week'. Hello!

From there, I clicked on a link to the Lapel Projects where I found all sorts of wonderful texts and book layouts. I especially love their description in the 'about' section. So perfect! And look what else I found! :








No comments: