Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Paint it Black

I have a new found respect for people who manage to update their blogs on a regular basis. Believe it or not, it is near impossible to come up with at least one piece of interesting information per day. Nor does it help when your computer decides to be a bitch and shut down everytime you open Itunes and Firefox at the same time.

Whether or not today's ''piece of information'' is interesting or not is debatable. Regardless, here is a list of things I want badly:
These jeans are from Swedish label POUR. I love the wax finish on them. They remind me of a pair of Club Monaco jeans I wore to the ground years ago.THESE I love.

And finally, this awesome jacket by Won Hundred (available HERE):


Total cost of all three items:

A mere $828 before taxes and shipping. Pocket change!!

No comments: